Why is it perfect for experts?
Silfix is a cyanoacrylate with low viscosity that in combination with Silfix Primer bonds the most difficult materials. The Silfix set contains Silfix adhesive and Silfix primer, which do not have to be mixed. The hardening process of Silfix is very fast.
Why use Silfix ?
Bonds most nitril, neoprene, silicone rubbers, ABS, PVC, metals, polypropylene, polyethylene, polyolefine, even PTFE, ... .
- Roughen, degrease with Novatio Kleenspray-S and dry.
- Apply a thin coat of Silfix Primer on both surfaces and allow to dry.
- Apply a thin coat of Silfix and press the parts together for several seconds.
If Silfix is applied too thick, curing will take longer, while Al-Fix Aktivator shortens this curing time.
Cured adhesive can be removed with Al-Fix Remover or XPR-100 Adhesive Remover.
CLEAR CA GLUE FOR DIFFICULT MATERIALS
- Reaction time: for most plastics < 2 sec.; for most rubbers < 4 sec.; for metals < 5 sec. Usage: 1 drop => 25 mm².
- Content: 20 g => 200 drops.
- Resin / main ingredient: modified Ethyl Ca.
- Colour: transparent.
- Hardening time: 1 - 5 sec.
- Viscosity: 20 c.p.s..
- Filling capacity: 0,1 mm.
- Flashpoint: >85°C.
- Specific gravity: 1,06.
- Temperature resistance: -60°C till +90°C.
- Complete hardening: 24 hours.
- Tensile strength: 25-30 N/mm².
- Shear strength: 15 N/mm².
- Shelf life: 18 months, keep dry, cool and frost-free.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.