Seal & Bond Special Primer Ramen en Deuren
Why is it perfect for experts?
Significantly increases adhesion to hard-to-treat materials such as powder coating, painted surfaces, PP, PP/EPDM, ABS, SAN PC, PA, PUR-RIM, RTRU, PPO, PBT, PUR flexible foam, UP-GF plastic, etc. .
- Clean the substrate with Safety Clean and/or Multifoam.
- Rub or blow dry.
- After releasing the mixing ball, shake well before use.
- Apply in a thin layer and allow to dry for 10 minutes at 20 °C.
- Further processing (gluing, taping, painting). The perfect combination with Novatio Sealtrans. Turn over after use and spray gas to keep the nozzle clean. Does not add value to bare metals.
RAPID ADHESIVE PRIMER FOR DIFFICULT MATERIALS
- Colour: transparent.
- Base: polyolefin.
- Shelf life: 36 months at a temperature of 10 °C to 25 °C and max. humidity of 60%.
- Consumption: ±2-3 m² per 400 ml, ±1-1/2 m² per 150 ml.
- Drying time: ±10 min.
- VOC value: 276.4 g/l.
- Substrates: PP, PP/EPDM, ABS, SAN PC, PA, PUR-RIM, R-TRU, PPO, PBT, PUR flexible foam, up-GF plastic, powder coating, painted surfaces.
- SEAL & BOND SPECIAL PRIMER is 100% free of heavy metals.
- The aerosols are manufactured from recycled materials and contain only CFC-free propellants.
- Safety measures: please consult the safety data sheet.