Seal & Bond Sealtrans Ramen en Deuren
Why is it perfect for experts?
Synthetic rubber polymer based on pigmented siloxanes with good adhesion to metal, aluminium, galvanisation, polyester, wood, concrete complex, glass, most rubbers and plastics, natural stone (does not bleed through), brick, concrete, acrylic, ceramics, both mutually and in combination. Good adhesion to painted or powder-coated surfaces.
- Apply to clean and dry substrates, above 5°C.
- Finish seams with Novatio Seal & Bond Finisher. Use Seal & Bond Special Primer on PE, PP, Teflon and polyolefin. Not paintable.
FLEXIBLE, DECORATIVE PUTTY
- Character: elastic synthetic rubber on a polysiloxane base.
- Consistency: paste-like.
- Colour: depending on pigmentation: clear, aluminium, white, beige, concrete grey and black.
- Shrinkage: to DIN 52451 <1%.
- Sinking: to ISO 7390 less than 1 mm.
- Max. permissible deformation: 25% - durable.
- Shore hardness A: 24 Shore A - to ISO 868.
- Tensile strength: 130 N/cm².
- Elongation at break: 600%.
- Modulus of elasticity: 100% 0.3 mPa.
- UV-resistance: very good.
- Anti-fungal: to ISO 846.
- Paintable: NOT paintable.
- Curing: 2 mm / 24 h / 23°C 50% RH
- Finish: 5 min. 23 °C / 50% RH
- Thermal stability: -45°C to +155°C.
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs): 0.00%.
- Organic solvents: 0.00%.
- Application temperature: from +5°C to +40°C.
- Shelf life: In closed tube, cool and dry between 5°C and 20°C, 12 months, dry, cool and frost-free.
- Safety measures: please consult the safety data sheet.