Seal & Bond MS50 2-K Ramen en Deuren
Why is it perfect for experts?
MS polymer for bonding and sealing of glass, aluminium, PVC, rubber, structural and powder coatings. Complete curing to the core after max. 3 hours. Gluing of leaf-covering panel doors. Bonding and repairing of rubber seals. Complies with burglar resistance class WK III tested by BBRI.
- Pump without mixer tip until the two components flow evenly.
- Attach the mixer tip and spray out 5 cm to obtain an even colour.
- Apply to clean, stable substrate, if necessary clean with Safety Clean and/or Multifoam.
Fresh MS50 2-K can be removed with Safety Clean.
Remove mixer tip after use.
Store with the end caps.
Application time 15 minutes.
Replace mixer tip after 20 minutes of inactivity.
When using pneumatic pistol: only with telescopic piston.
QUICK ASSEMBLY ADHESIVE AND JOINT SEALANT
- Sprayability: 5 bar / 3 mm / 23 °C >140 g/min.
- Potlife 23°C: 15 to 30 min.
- Curing 20°C:
- primary hardness in 1 hour (Shore A: 5), handleable in 2-3 hours (Shore A: 15-20),
- mechanically loadable in 24 hours (Shore A: >30),
- fully chemically loadable after 7 days.
- Hardness DIN 53505: 50 Shore A.
- Tensile strength: 210 N/cm².
- Tear strength: >73 N/cm² DIN 53507.
- Elongation at break after 7 days 20°C: >600%.
- Thermal stability: -40 °C to +95°C (briefly 180°C).
- Specific gravity: approx. 1.4 +/- 0.1 kg/dm³.
- Volume shrinkage after curing: none (<1%).
- Adhesion: to most surfaces.
- Poor adhesion on PE, PP, silicones, etc.
- Chemical resistance: resistant to diluted acids, alkalis, aliphatic solvents, oils, greases, water and seawater.
- Shelf life: 15 months, dry, cool and frost-free.
- Safety measures: please consult the safety data sheet.