Megaplast MM Ramen en Deuren
Why is it perfect for experts?
MEGAPLAST MM is the 3rd generation of acrylates for structural bonding and plastic repairs. MEGAPLAST MM consists of methyl methacrylates and has fast curing, extreme tensile strength and is highly UV- and solvent-resistant.
Why use Megaplast MM Ramen en Deuren ?
2K methyl methacrylate adhesive. For fast bonding of most plastics, ABS, SMC, PVC, HPL, polyester, wood, glass, stone, melamine, Ytong, Gyproc, etc.
Preparation of substrate
- Clean with Safety Clean and/or Multifoam.
- Roughen material well.
- Remove all dust.
- Degrease with Safety Clean and Multifoam.
- Blow dry.
Preparation of cartridge
- Remove cap from cartridge.
- Place the cartridge in the gun.
- Pump until both components come out of the cartridge evenly .
- Place the mixer tip on the cartridge and if necessary cut to the desired nozzle.
- Spray out 2 cm of product first.
- Apply to the dry and clean substrate.
- Use a new mixer tip after a 5-minute interruption.
- Remove mixer tip.
- Clean coupling system.
- Replace cap.
STRUCTURAL BONDING AND REPAIR
- Megaplast MM: universal 2-component, self-mixing methyl methacrylate adhesive (MMA), suitable for bonding and repairs.
- Mixing ratio: 1/1.
- Working time: 5 minutes.
- Adhesion time: 12-15 minutes.
- Workable: after 30 minutes.
- Tensile strength: 60 N/mm².
- Shear strength: 24 N/mm².
- Impact strength: < 20 KJ/m².
- Constant temperature resistance: from -40°C to +150°C. - approved for paint-baking cycle, powder coating and matt coating (+200°C - 20 minutes).
- Chemical resistance: most solvents, petrol, diesel, oil, acids, antifreeze, cleaning products, aggressive vapours, etc.
- UV resistance: OK.
- Adhesion: stainless steel, steel, aluminium, paint, varnish, wood, plexi, polycarbonate, PVC, fibreglass. ABS, polyester, acrylate, vinyl esters, urethane, etc.
- Colour: black.
- Paintable: OK.
- Shelf life: 12 months, dry, cool and frost-free.
- Safety measures: please consult the safety data sheet.