Ca Remover HD
Why is it perfect for experts?
- A professional delimer for industrial appliances and is perfectly suited for removing limescale, mineral residue, lime and oxidation.
- Can be applied with a foam trigger and be used in a closed system.
- Acts quickly and is economical.
Why use Ca Remover HD ?
- Removing limescale, mineral residue, lime, oxidation of piping, radiators, capacitors, heat exchangers, boilers, hot water boilers, dishwashers, washing machines, industrial appliances,...
- Removing rust spots from stainless steel and cleaning dirty cement joints.
Dilute to a maximum of 1:20 with warm water (never use undiluted).
- Apply Ca Remover HD in the system and let it work 25 to 30 minutes. Note: Never let it work more than one hour.
- Always rince with water.
- Lather the product up on limed surfaces and dirty cement joints.
- Rinse with water.
- Repeat if needed.
Do not use on calciferous surfaces such as marble, concrete, limestone, french stone, ... .
POWERFUL, PROFESSIONAL DELIMER
- Composition: copper sulfate and nitric acid.
- Colour: light blue.
- Melting point: 0°C.
- Boiling point: 100-120°C.
- pH: 0.1.
- Vapour pressure at 20°C, hPa: 13,32.
- Relative density at 20°C: 1180.
- Physical state: liquid.
- Water solubility: fully soluble.
- Odour: characteristic.
- Storage life: 36 months, dry, cool and frostfree.
- Safety measures: please consult the Safety Data Sheet.