Why is it perfect for experts?
- Is ideally suited for deliming household appliances.
- The added inhibitors ensure that parts are protected to the maximum.
- Ca Remover both cleans and protects.
Why use Ca Remover ?
Delimer for small heating appliances, boilers, coffee machines, resistances, steamers, kettles, ... .
Continuous use appliances:
- Fill the appliances with delimer up to about 1/5.
- Turn on the appliance until 1/3 of the delimer is used up.
- Let it act at least 10 minutes.
- Turn on the appliance again and until another 1/3 of the delimer is used up. Let it act another 10 minutes.
- Turn on the appliance once more until the rest of the delimer is used up.
- Then, let the entire content of the reservoir empty out at least twice and rinse carefully.
- Fill the appliance with enough Ca Remover to wet all scaled surfaces.
- Depending on the amount of dirt, Ca Remover can be diluted with water.
- Let the product act or circulate until the lime scales have disappeared.
- Always rinse thoroughly afterwards.
POWERFUL AND SAFE DELIMER FOR HOUSEHOLD AND SEMIPROFESSIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Composition: e.g. Sulfamic Acid.
- Colour: transparent.
- Melting point: 0°C.
- Boiling point: 100°C.
- pH: 0.2.
- Vapour pressure at 20°C, hPa: 23.
- Relative density at 20°C: 1095.
- Physical state: liquid.
- Water solubility: fully soluble.
- Odour: odourless.
- Dosage: min. 20% in water up to undiluted.
- Storage life: 36 months, dry, cool and frostfree.
- Safety measures: please consult the Material Safety Data Sheet.