Why is it perfect for experts?
- A cleaner that is ideally suited for deliming and removing rust stains.
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical applications thanks to the handy foam trigger.
Why use Ca Clean ?
- Deliming of sanitary installations, faucets, pipes, bathrooms, showers, toilets, wash drums, cooking drums, ...
- Cleaning plastic surfaces and stainless steel installations that are often cleaned with alkaline products and heavily rinsed with water.
- Purifying dirty cement bonds.
- Derusting faucets, pipes, ...
Do not use on calciferous surfaces or materials.
Always rinse thoroughly with water.
Always use Ca Clean with its foam trigger.
LIME SOLVENT AND RUST REMOVING CLEANER
- Composition: e.g. ethanol and phosphoric acid.
- Colour: pink.
- Melting point: 0°C.
- Boiling point: 100°C - 261°C.
- pH: 1.2.
- Vapour pressure at 20°C, hPa: 23.
- Relative density at 20°C: 1048.
- Physical state: liquid.
- Water solubility: fully soluble.
- Odour: perfumed.
- Autoflammability: 200°C.
- Storage life: 36 months, dry, cool and frost-free.
- Safety measures: please consult the Material Safety Data Sheet.