Why is it perfect for experts?
- A double-sided adhesive and sealing band on roll.
- Remains flexible and does not harden due to its unique composition based on modified butylene rubbers.
- Offers a very high immediate bonding strength, even on materials that are difficult to bond.
- Adapts perfectly to any surface.
Why use Butaseal ?
- flexible bonding - temporary or permanent - also on difficult materials.
- gives an immediate adhesion in combination with Seal & Bond MS60.
- prevents galvanic action in metal constructions.
- bonding of PE foil in doors and roof covering.
- sealing of cable passages, rear lights, surface mounted sliding roofs.
- eliminates vibrations.
First test foundations based on PE, PP, silicones and bitumen for adhesion.
DOUBLE-SIDED ADHESIVE ON ROLL BASED ON FLEXIBLE BUTYL RUBBER
- Thickness: 1,5 mm.
- Width: 15 mm.
- Length/roll: 25 m.
- 180° Peel adhesion: 20 N/cm.
- 180° Peel adhesion at +5°C on concrete: 17 N/cm.
- Probe Tack: 8 N.
- Application temperature: between 0°C and +40°C.
- Temperature resistance: from -30°C to +90°C.
- Thickness: 1 mm.
- Width: 25 mm.
- Length/roll: 35 m.
- Mass/m²: 1600g/m².
- Tensile strength 100 mm/min.: 0.19 Mpa.
- Shear strength 10 mm/min.: 0.026 Mpa.
- Flow at 70°C: 0%.
- Application temperature: between +5°C and +35°C.
- Temperature resistance: from -30°C to +80°C.
Shelf life: 24 months, keep dry, cool and frost-free.