Why is it perfect for experts?
The composition of the butyl rubber mass guarantees a very high initial tack on, among other surfaces, concrete, stone, lead, zinc, steel, aluminum and glass. The extremely flexible rubber compound adapts to any shape and fills irregularities in the substrate. The aluminum support is reinforced with plastic and is therefore tear-resistant, dimensionally stable and extremely weather-resistant.
Why use Butalu Tape ?
- sealing roof joints, at gutter in zinc or lead, domes, chimneys, feed-through pipes, grates and lead flashings.
- sealing pipe connections and canals in ventilation, airco, heating systems.
- sealing glass or polycarbonate in veranda and greenhouse construction.
- sealing and bonding of hinged or moving connections.
- Remove protective film.
- Apply to dry, clean surface.
- Press with a roller.
BUTYL TAPE ON ALUMINIUM FILM
- Composition: complex aluminium film reinforced with synthetic material on modified butyl rubber cold adhesive.
- colour: matt grey.
- Thickness: +/- 0.7 mm.
- Specific weight: 1100 g/m².
- Peeling force on fireproof cement: at 90°C and 200 mm/min >= 10 N/cm.
- Temperature resistance: -30°C to +100°C.
- Application temperature: +5°C to +40°C.
- Chemical resistance: water: excellent; Weather conditions: excellent. Hydrocarbons: not resistant.
- First test foundations based on PE, PP, silicones and bitumen for adhesion.
- Shelf life: 24 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.