Why is it perfect for experts?
- Polishes without any risk of scratches. Multiple use renews the shine and quality of hard and scratched surfaces.
- The paste leaves a water-repellant layer.
- Can be used for cleaning, according to the HACCP techniques and prescriptions.
Why use Bio-Paste ?
- Bio-Paste cleans, polishes and protects silver, cupper, chrome, stainless steel, tin, aluminum, acrylic, vitro ceramic cooking plates, wall tiles, soft and hard natural stones, gravestones,...
- Ideal for use in mass catering.
- Cleans all chrome and stainless steel drains, drip trays, sinks and counter drips, beer taps, shower, bath, washing sinks, bidets,...
- Ideal for cleaning synthetic materials such as outdoor furniture, roll-down shutters, windows, verandas,...
- Cleaning of ski's, caravans, boats, motorbikes, surf-boards,...
- Cleaning of soot on glasses of stoves, fire places, petrol stoves,...
- Apply with a clean damp cloth or soft sponge and rub until foaming.
- Rinse with pure water.
- Rub with a dry cloth.
Not suitable for painted or painted surfaces. If in doubt, first test in a location that is hardly visible.
Biodegradable according to EN 648/2004.
CLEANING, POLISHING AND PROTECTING PASTE
- Composition: a.o. alcohols, sulphates and sodium salts.
- Appearance: solid preparation.
- Odour: citrus.
- Colour: white.
- Viscosity mPa.s/20°C: 100000.
- pH: 10,1.
- Hydrosolubility: creates a suspension in water.
- Melting point/melting range: 0°C.
- Boiling point/boiling range: 100 °C.
- Vapour pressure/20°C hPa: 23,32.
- Shelf life: 36 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.