Why is it perfect for experts?
B1 Foam complies with building class standard B1, has a high insulation value both thermally and acoustically and meets noise standards up to 57 db. B1 Foam adheres excellently to most materials and has a high form stability; no shrinkage or post-expansion.
Why use B1 Foam ?
- smoke-resistant sealant between walls, floors and ceilings.
- optimizing insulation in cooling technology.
- assembling doors, frames, panels, windows, ... in plastic, aluminum, wood, metal, ....
- thermal insulation of building components and pipes.
- foaming of connecting joints between, among other things, window frames, roof windows and brickwork.
- Shake before use.
- Apply on pure and stable surface.
- Protect adjacent surfaces.
Moistening the substrate promotes adhesion and accelerates curing. Moistening between the layers and on the top layer also accelerates the curing and increases the build-up capacity. Lower foam efficiency at low temperatures and freezing temperatures. For the use of the gun see Foam gun. Clamp the bus with every transport.
FIRE RETARDANT, DOSABLE INSULATION AND MOUNTING FOAM
- Base material: polyurethane.
- Colour: green.
- Curing time: +/- 60 minutes.
- Non-adherence of surfaces: 9 -11 minutes.
- Cutting of foam thickness of: 30 - 35 minutes 20 mm.
- Apparent particle density: 17 - 19 g/l.
- eat conductivity: 0.035 W/mk.
- Adherence: adheres to almost all surfaces, excepted from polyethylene, polypropylene, PTFE, some very smooth surfaces and synthetic materials.
- Classification fire resistance: B1, according to DIN-norm 4102 - difficult inflammable.
- Sound insulation: < 57 db.
- Temperature resistance: - 40°C to +90°C, momentary to +110°C.
- Processing: the temperature of the product has to be at least 5°C, the temperature of the surface has to be between -10°C and +35°C.
- Ideal product temperature: +20°C.
- 1 can = 38,5 litres of foam in free space and under ideal air humidity and temperature conditions.
- Shelf life: 18 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.