Why is it perfect for experts?
- Aquasolv breaks down the molecular structure of soils, greasy deposits, gummy residues and imbedded grease stains without damaging the surface itself. Soils are detached by capillary action and emulsified for complete removal by mopping or rinsing.
- Non-flammable and also safe to use on steel due to an anti-corrosion additive.
Why use Aquasolv ?
Machines, tools, cooling systems, printing presses, floors, polyester and other synthetic materials.
Can be used for manual as well as for high-pressure cleaning.
- Always dilute with water, depending on the job.
- Apply in an upward motion and give it time to act.
- Rub off dirt residues and rinse with water.
First test sensitive surfaces for colour fastness in a less visible or inconspicuous area.
Don’t allow to dry on glass to prevent staining.
A: 1 in 2; B: 1 in 5; C: 1 in 10; D: 1 in 20; E: 1 in 40.
- automotive parts, tools and machines: A
- marine equipment, vents and filters: B
- conveyor belts, loading ramps and drive chains: B/C
- food processing machinery: B/D
- elevators, guard rails and safety equipment: C
- packaging and vending equipment: C/D
- floors and steam cleaning: D
- scrubbing machines: D/E
- light periodic cleaning: E
CLEANING CONCENTRATE FOR NATURAL POLLUTION
- Composition: a stabilized concentrate of biodegradable surfactants and penetrants with oxygenated solvents and modified alkalies with no free caustics.
- Flammability: non-flammable.
- Odour: fresh.
- Colour: blue.
- pH-factor: 12,9.
- Vapour pressure: 43 hPa.
- Toxicity: non-toxic when used properly, do not take internally.
- Food industry: meets the AOX standard: free of absorbable organic halogens.
- Shelf life: 24 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.