Why is it perfect for experts?
Anti Spat is a water-based anti-adhesion agent for welding spatters. Anti Spat contains no silicones or solvents, is fire-proof, odourless and biologically degradable. Due to its high content of surface active substances, Anti Spat is very economical in use. Anti Spat contains corrosion inhibitors to protect the surface. Anti Spat has no influence for post-treatment on the surface, e.g. painting. Simplifies maintenance of welding torches and extends the service life. Welding spatters can easily be removed with a cloth or brush.
Why use Anti Spat ?
Is ideal to use with both autogeneous and arc welding in industry, car repair shops, ...
- Shake well before use.
- Apply a thin layer.
- Spray into the welding torch.
Test before finishing and clean the workpiece if necessary.
THE PROTECTION AGAINST WELDING SPATTERS
- Appearance (at 20°C): liquid.
- Odour: odourless.
- Colour: white.
- pH value: 6.4.
- Boiling point/boiling range: 100°C.
- Relative density (at 20°C): 0.9/1.0.
- Water solubility: miscible with water.
- Shelf life: 24 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.