Why is it perfect for experts?
Al-Fix Gel is an adhesive which bonds in seconds and has a special formula based on Cyanacrylate. Al-Fix Gel is a one component adhesive which is solventless and consists mainly of Athyl Cyanacrylate Monomer. Al-Fix Gel is temperature resistant in the range from -30°C to +100°C. Al-Fix Gel is resistant to solvents, oils, benzene, temperature fluctuations and atmospheric conditions. Al-Fix Gel joints have a high tensile shear strength and show no shrinkage.
Why use Al-Fix Gel ?
Al-Fix Gel provides an exceptionally strong bond between almost all kinds of materials, with the exception of polyethylene, polypropylene and fluorine containing materials. Al-Fix Gel is recommended wehn a thicker adhesive seam and better filling is required. Materials which can be bonded with Al-Fix Gel: ABS, aluminium, bakelite, bronze, buthyl, celluloid, chloroprene, chrome, delrin, glass, copper, natural rubber, NBR, neoprene, nitril, nylon, phenol, polycarbonate , polystyrene, porcelain, hard pvc, stainless steel.
- Apply on one side on a clear and dry surface.
- Bond pieces together and apply Al-Fix Aktivator or Aktivator SF.
The use of Al-Fix Aktivator can lead to a greater shrinkage of the adhesive seam as well as possibly lower flexibility.
CLEAR AND FILLING CA GLUE
- Colour: crystal clear.
- Viscosity mPa's Brookfield 20°C: 60.000 - 90.000.
- Specific gravity gr/cm² 20°C: 1.08.
- Flashpoint DIN 55213 in °C: 87.
- Initial hardening on alu in sec. at 23°C 50% r.v.: 60 - 100 on Nora Rubber: 12 - 25 on hard PVC: not appropriate.
- Shelf life: 9 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.