Why is it perfect for experts?
Al-Fix Flexible is a transparent and flexible cyanacrylate that has extremely good adhesive strength on most materials and is slightly elastic after curing. Al-Fix Flexible is resistant against solvents, oil, benzene, high and low temperature fluctuations. Al-Fix Flexible is ideal for applications that come into regular contact with moisture.
Why use Al-Fix Flexible ?
- ideal for metal and rubber joints
- for fast adhesion of natural and artificial rubbers, plastics, metals,...
- to glue rubbers and plastics that are faced with higher temperature fluctuations and moisture Al-Fix Flexible makes strong adhesion possible between very diverse materials with the exeption of polyethylene, polypropylene, silicone and fluorine.
- Materials that can be glued with Al-Flix Flexible: ABS, aluminium, bakelite, bronze, buthyl, celluloid, chloroprene, chromium, delrin, glass, copper, natural rubber, NBR, Neoprene, nitril, phenol, polycarbonate, polystyrene, porcelain, hard PVC, stainless steel, steel.
- Apply sparingly and on one side on a clear and dry surface.
- Bond pieces together.
Combine with Al-Fix Aktivator or Al-Fix Aktivator SF on porous materials. The use of Al-Fix Aktivator can lead to a greater shrinkage of the adhesive seam as well as possibly lower flexibility.
FLEXIBLE AND CLEAR CA GLUE
- Colour: matt, transparant.
- Viscosity at 25°C: 2500-3500 mPa.s.
- Density: 1,06 g/m. Flashpoint: 85°C.
- Tensile strength on NBR: 62 N/cm².
- Shear strength on steel: 28 N/mm².
- Temperature range: -55°C to +140°C.
- Soluble in: acetone, nitromethane, ethylacetate.
- Shelf life: 12 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.