Why is it perfect for experts?
Al-Fix is an adhesive which bonds in seconds and has a special formula based on Cyanacrylate. Al-Fix is a one component adhesive which is solventless and consists mainly of Athyl Cyanacrylate Monomer. Al-Fix is resistant to solvents, oils, benzene, temperature fluctuations and atmospheric conditions. Al-Fix joints have a high tensile shear strength and show no shrinkage.
Why use Al-Fix ?
Al-Fix provides an exceptionally strong bond between almost all kinds of materials, with the exception of polyethylene, polypropylene and fluorine containing materials. Materials which can be bonded with Al-Fix: ABS, aluminium, bakelite, bronze, buthyl, celluloid, chloroprene, chrome, delrin, glass, copper, natural rubber, NBR, neoprene, nitril, nylon, phenol, polycarbonate , polystyrene, porcelain, hard pvc, stainless steel.
- Apply sparingly and on one side on a clear and dry surface.
- Bond pieces together.
Combine with Al-Fix Aktivator or Al-Fix Aktivator SF on porous materials. The use of Al-Fix Aktivator can lead to a greater shrinkage of the adhesive seam as well as possibly lower flexibility.
For an optimal adhesion on aluminium please roughen/sand the aluminium first.
CLEAR CA GLUE
- Colour: crystal clear.
- Viscosity at 20°C (Brookfield): 100-150 mPa.S.
- Specific gravity at 20°C: 1.06 g/cm².
- Initial hardening (at 23°C and 50% N.V.): alu: 2 to 10 sec., on Nora Rubber: ≤ 5 sec., on PVC: 2 to 10 sec.
- Temperature resistance: -50 up to +120°C (peak +150°C).
- Shelf life: 12 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.